Sunday 24 October 2010

Summary of research - Miss Georgiou

The research process has enabled to plan my music video more effectively and easily and I can now address the different aspects of music video creation and apply them all to my music video which then provide me with the best information and contents to ensure that my music video is of high standards and music industry material.

From doing my research I have come to the agreement with myself that I will be making a video for Beyonce's song; Dangerously in love. I decided to do this song as it is a slow song and easy for locations to be filmed, the lyrics are also easy to remember which means that it would be easy for my artist to memorize them and therefore perform to the best of her ability. Having a slow song means that editing will be easier as it will all be slow editing and the need for a lot of editing techniques will not be necessary.

I found from my research that Beyonce is a very successful artist, I also developed a liking to her music and music videos which accompanied her songs, this made it easier for me to decide on certain things as I enjoyed it and could relate to the artist.

From deciding on my artists image, it has given me a clear outline on how I want to portray my artist and also helps me with the photo shoot for the album cover and her costume/hair/make-up for the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment