Tuesday 18 January 2011

Questionnaire results

Questionnaire results

In order to specifically target my audience I had to carry out a questionnaire in order to find out their likes and dislikes when it comes to music videos, the genre of them etc. From my questionnaire I have noticed a trend in the results; many of the people who filled out my questionnaire were female, which gave me a better idea of the gender which will most probably be watching my music video.












From doing this questionnaire, I now know the likes and dislikes and interests of my target audience, this will help me when making my music video as I can the look back to my results to make sure that I am keeping my target audience happy, when considering all the aspects of music video production. I will also use these results as a brief outline on what to do. One of the questions which I asked was; What is your age? - From these results I found a trend in the age of the people who partook in the questionnaire, this giving me an idea of who my target audience will be and I would then know what to use and also what the narrative will be. Another question was; Which music channel do you prefer? Mostly everyone who took part in this questionnaire said that they prefer MTV base, this meaning that we would put our music video on MTV base as many people prefer this channel and many more people watch it as suppose to VH1.

2 comments:

  1. Where is your evaluation to show your understanding of the research that you carried out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are evaluating the questionnaire results aim to back direct reference to your music video ideas, as this will help to show more understanding of why you carried out a questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete